Rowe: BC1200 converted to Genesis kit w/Mars = $1,600.00
Standard SC62 converted to Genesis kit w/Mars = $1,900.00
Rebuilt parts/ assemblies
- BA50 bill acceptor = $420.00 + - (depending on availability)
- double stacker = $250.00
- single stacker = $250.00
- BA50 + stacker deal = $595.00
- coin hopper- hicap./ small coin or large coin = $175.00
- CCCs and plug-in power supply boards for old BC12, 20,25,35,11:
- CCCs = $100.00 exchange ,power supply boards = $55.00 purchase
- 500/600 hopper = $ 225.00 - 310.00
- older data terminal (yellow, red, green buttons) = $120.00 tested and good
- 500E bill acceptor- rebuilt = $500.00
- 600 FST acceptor- rebuilt = $650.00
- 600FST bill acceptor w/cable and power supply- rebuilt (kit to upgrade from 500) = $875.00
- standard 2-box bill stacker = $275.00
- standard 3-box bill stacker = $325.00
- Coin hopper (tall) quarter or dollar = $420.00
- ACW4/5 2-line controllers, generic basic (no C.C.) = NLA
- single stackers- tested, cleaned, working = $95.00
- HVX validators- rebuilt = NLA
- XE validators- rebuilt = $450.00 (if available)
- STA validator- rebuilt = $550.00
- PYRAMID acceptors: great replacement for old Coinco acceptors. We have some new-old stock, some rebuilt, some 110v pulse
- (for older American and Standard EC machines), some 24v MDB (for newer American changers with green lcd display)
- New-old stock = $290.00, rebuilts = $250.00 .
- 3- new/old stock coin boxes. Similar to #6070 box with covered pin locks, but has no window for display.
- Pictures available. $160.00 each.
Most of the used machines we acquire get disassembled for parts, so we may have some trim pieces you need to make your machine better. If you know what you're looking for; give us a try. Model # and pictures always helpful.