- Replace most American Changer logic boards that use 1 bill acceptor.
- The GENESIS 3 control board can accommodate either 24v or 110v pulse-type bill acceptors, up to $100 bill acceptance possible.
- Non-resetable counter shows total dollars accepted.
- A second resetable counter for easy auditing of your current usage cycle.
- Will mount in most cabinets to existing mounting studs.
- Displays error messages in simple English for easy understanding.
- RESET button for resetting errors.
- Robust / durable components which can be properly repaired if needed.
- Made in USA.
- "Stringing deterrent" program built-in; can be customized by operator.
- "Anti-Jackpot" protection built.
- "Hopper time-out" protection built-in. (15 sec. of no coins out)
- Replacement for most American Changer logic boards.
- Can replace early logic boards with mechanical dollar counter. Requires new bill acceptor wire harness.
- Can replace "red display" logic boards using 1 bill acceptor. Some applications may require new bill acceptor harness; most won’t.
- Can replace newer "green display" logic boards. New bill acceptor harness required. Coin hopper harness with large 12-position, straight connector needed.
- The GENESIS 3 control board can accommodate two coin hoppers, as used in American Changer machines; either the earlier universal MK4 hopper (with vertical and horizontal connection pins), or the newer ACC (black/green) hopper using the large 12-position connector harness. Hoppers can be mixed in the same machine.
User price: $395.00
Optional 110v or 24v bill acceptor harness: $40.00