Here's the kit you've been waiting for to upgrade your Rowe BC series machine.
Replace all of Rowe’s electronics with 1 straightforward control box and free-standing Mars bill acceptor. NO MORE bucket problems. NO MORE worn magnetic heads and high transport repair costs. No MORE trying to figure out which part is the cause of the problem.
Uses Mars 'state-of-the - industry' acceptor: highest security, minimal maintenance. All of the electronic controls contained in one small control box; along with non-resetable counters for 'dollars in' and 'each coin hopper'.
New, heavy stainless steel bracket provides the smallest possible bill acceptor opening exposure to users/ vandals- minimizes possible vandal damage. Industry-leading security against 'stringing'
The above pictures show the greatly increased vandal security offered by the “Genesis kit” on the right vs. the standard BA50 opening. The exposed opening of the “Genesis kit” is only 13/16″ x 2 15/16″ compared to 2 5/8″ x 3 3/16″ for the BA50.
Replace either of these existing Rowe parts setups- BA50 or BA35
with the simpler “Genesis kit”– (original bracket shown here)
Here is the “new style brackets” we’re using-
Here is the complete installation in a BC200 machine, others are similar.
“Genesis kits” available now for rear-load models: BC200, BC12R, BC1400, BC2800
“Genesis kits” also available for front-load models: BC11, BC115, BC12, BC20, BC25, BC35, BC1200, BC3500
Complete “Genesis kit”: including control box, Mars AE2681 bill acceptor, and acceptor mounting bracket is only $995.00
“Genesis” controller and harnessing only-
If you have already installed a Mars acceptor into your Rowe machine, and connected it into the existing Rowe control system; The “Genesis” controller and harness will connect to your existing Mars AE2600 series, AE2400 series, or VN2500 series, and allow you to remove the remaining Rowe pieces and simulate the full “Genesis kit”. Only $449.00 (uses your existing Mars acceptor and bracket). Great way to finish off improving your machine reliability. (other vending validator conversions may also be compatible)
“Genesis” kit features-
- Uses the popular Mars AE2600 bill acceptor. High security against ‘stringing’ and minimal maintenance. High capacity bill box- 700 or 1000, depending on machine model. Accepts bills all 4-ways as of summer ’08. (Bill acceptor in kit may be slightly modified for fit to custom mounting bracket)
- Mars bill acceptor is “self contained”. If it’s rejecting bills (in and out); the problem is in the Mars- no “ifs, ands, or buts” .
- High security stainless steel mounting bracket- minimum possible opening size (13/16″ x 2 15/16″) to keep vandal damage to minimum.
- Eliminate all of the confusing Rowe assemblies: CCC, power supply, dispenser bucket assemblies, bill transport and stacker.
- Eliminate “bucket errors”.
- Now pays out in ‘real time’; straight from the coin hoppers to customer.
- Eliminate expensive BA50 repairs due to worn mag. head assemblies.
- Retains Rowe’s durable coin hoppers.
- One simple new control box. Three simple to understand indicator lights.
- Can replace BA50 systems, or earlier BA35 systems and gain up to $20 acceptance in any model machine.
- If bill acceptor gets ‘jammed’, machine out of order light will come on.
- Non-resetable counters for “dollars in” and each coin hopper.
- Some kits have provisions for a coin acceptor to take in coins.
- Genesis control is pre-programmed with payout schedule. Default payout is for all coin hoppers to be 25c. Alternate plan is for all hoppers to be $1 value. Other payout schedules can be programmed- many already available.
- Genesis controller can replace the old, worn-out Rowe electrical components in machines that have already had a Mars acceptor (and maybe others) installed from a previous conversion.