Here's the kit you've been waiting for to upgrade your Standard 500/600 series bill changer machine with a popular Mars bill acceptor . This kit is an outgrowth of our successful "Genesis for Rowe" kit which has been on the street for over 12 years.
The Genesis kit replaces Standard’s acceptor, power supply and stacker with a new straightforward control box and free-standing Mars bill acceptor. “Powerfault” errors and “Watchdog” errors will be a thing on the past. NO MORE high transport repair costs and trying to figure out which part is the cause of the problem.
This “Genesis for Standard” uses Mars ‘state-of-the-industry’ bill acceptor: highest security with minimal maintenance. All of the electronic controls split between 2 small control boxes; along with non-resetable counters for ‘dollars in’ and ‘each coin hopper’.
The Genesis kit’s new, heavy stainless steel bracket provides the smallest possible bill acceptor opening exposure to users/ vandals- minimizes possible vandal damage. Industry-leading security against ‘stringing’. Bill acceptor and brackets mount into original bill acceptor opening. NO cutting required.
The first photo shows the new outside bracket and “out” light. The second photo shows the original outside bracket. The third and forth photos show both the original Standard pieces and new Genesis kit inside a double machine.
The above pictures show the increased vandal security offered by the "Genesis kit" over the Standard bezel.
You can replace either Standard 500, 500E, or 600 change units with one of these "Genesis for Standard" kits. Double acceptor machines would require two independent kits to replace all of the original Standard pieces.
Complete "Genesis kit for Standard"; including control boxes, Mars AE2681 bill acceptor, and acceptor mounting brackets is only $1225.00 . Kits may also be sold without acceptor ($795.00), if you already have the proper acceptor.
“Genesis” kit features
- These kits use the popular Standard Mars series AE2600 bill acceptor; which have high security against 'stringing' and minimal maintenance. Most kits use high capacity '700' bill box. Standard models SC61,62 can use '1000' bill box. Accepts bills all 4-ways,or just 1 or 2 ways- your choice.
- Mars bill acceptor is "self contained". If it's rejecting bills (in and out); the problem is in the Mars- no "if's, and's, or but's" .
- High security stainless steel mounting bracket- minimum possible opening size to keep vandal damage to minimum.
- Eliminate all of the confusing Standard assemblies: power supply, bill acceptor and stacker.
- Eliminate "powerfault" and "watchdog" errors.
- Pays out in 'real time'; straight from the coin hoppers to customer.
- Eliminate expensive 500 / 600 repairs.
- Retains Standard's durable coin hoppers. Up to three possible per conversion. Typical kit is for 1 or 2 hoppers.
- Two simple new control box pair. Three simple to understand indicator lights.
- If bill acceptor gets 'jammed', machine out of order light will come on.
- Non-resetable counters for "dollars in" and each coin hopper.
- Genesis control is pre-programmed with payout schedule. Default payout is for all coin hoppers to be 25c. Alternate plan is for all hoppers to be $1 value. Other payout schedules can be programmed- many already available.
- Although the default kit comes supplied with Mars AE2681 acceptor; other acceptors and brands will fit kit brackets. Customized harness modifications may be needed.